Monday, February 16, 2009

Told You I Was Going To Start A Blog...

Hi Friends.
I finally did it, I started a blog! Now the hard parts over, I bet now you'll want to know what this blog all about. Well, you'll find all sorts of randomness that occupies my life along with my very VERY very good friend, Joshua's life.
A little background might help us hit the ground running on this blog thing. After a year of living in Richmond, VA in a converted trolley station loft apartment, Joshua and I purchased our first home together on December 30th, 2008 and moved in on New Year's Eve. Stressful? Yes, but it was an exiting way to start the new year! Our goal is to make this house into OUR HOME. We don't plan on living here forever and our renovating funds are limited but thats where creativity comes in.
Our journey includes lots of people so I finally put one of my ideas from my idea book (thanks Jess!) into motion and started this blog, better yet, our life's paper trail. Enjoy the bumpy ride!
Love,
MJ & JT
Photobucket

1 comments:

Nothing happens until I make it happen. said...

u didn't tell me about your random blog! haha... lemme get some popcorn real quick while i catch up on you and josh and... ANDRE!! haha... xoxo Bev

Post a Comment